Best SEO Company Experience
Our number one goal is to provide the best SEO Company experience whether you have worked with other SEO agencies in the past or we are one of the first SEO companies that have ever helped you.
Our approach and one way we are different is not to just lump you into some type of SEO package but to get a needs analysis from you, review your current website or product urls and customize a SEO price and proposal on many factors.
If you want a smaller but more boutique and custom SEO company that will treat your business and website as if it was one of ours we look forward to connecting with you and providing a professional search engine optimization experience.
Not Sure What a SEO Company might do for you?
If you have never worked with an SEO company and heard you need “SEO” but not sure some of the tasks involved check out this list to get an idea of what is involved and offered to you on a monthly basis.
- Initial review of your website, digital assets, and or product urls
- Keyword research
- Backlink review
- Social Share presence
- On Page SEO clean up/fixes/audits
- Off Page SEO Strategy
- Social Shares
- More Optimization
- More Reinforcement
SEO vs PPC
Another search engine marketing service you might of heard of is PPC or Pay per click ads on Google with Google Adwords. There are pros and cons to both SEO and PPC and here are some things to consider.
SEO Pros and Cons
- Long term and usually takes 3-6 months to start gaining traction
- More Traffic in organic results and clicked on more then PPC ads
- Users trust organic SEO results more because they aren’t marked as “ads”
- SEO is a moving target and half the battle is keeping track of Google Algorithms that change over 500 times a year
- It can usually cost less since its a flat monthly rate or retainer most of the time when contacting SEO companies
PPC Pros and Cons
- It’s instant just as long as you have a healthy budget and ready to pay per click you are instantly on the first page
- You can control the text ads and what they say and call to action
- You can track PPC easier with call tracking and conversion tracking
- It’s usually more expensive and more variable since the “bids” change frequently and top page bids are usually very costly
- It’s like renting a house vs. owning a house. Once you stop paying you stop showing on the first page of Google.
Have more SEO Questions, Need SEO Help or Ready to discuss your current SEO needs?
Call 888-863-7421 to get a custom proposal.