If you are searching for the Weebly Login link its usually because of two reasons.
- You just created a free weebly website and forgot how to login into it
- Your Weebly login stopped working and now your weebly account is suspended.
If it is #1 here is the weebly login page
If it is #2 read our story below…
Recently we had the pleasure of our weebly login not working and our weebly account being suspended. When it comes to using Weebly’s 10 free websites per account, they only allow them as long as they don’t violate their terms and services. So what is Weebly’s terms and services and what can get your Weebly account suspended?
Great questions! We actually asked Weebly support the same thing. So if your Weebly account login isn’t working did you build a site that does any of the following things?
Weebly Content Guidelines…
These types of sites are not allowed on Weebly:
- Adult: involving nudity in a sexual context, exposed genitalia or adult themes
- Copyrighted Content: music, movies or games that you do not own the rights to
- Spam/SEO: a site whose sole purpose is to gain Google ranking, Facebook “likes”, etc
- Phishing: a site meant to trick users into providing their username and password
- Illegal Content: content which may be illegal in the United States
- Scams: get rich quick, pyramid/MLM, or other dubious schemes
- Excessive Advertising: placing excessive advertising on your site, including more than three ad units per page
- File Hosting: including sites that are not created with the Weebly editor
- Injurious Experience: sites using the “Custom HTML” element that provide a horrible user experience, such as extreme flashing banners, excessive animated movement, or content that could provoke seizures in unsuspecting visitors
This list is a quick reference and is not meant to be complete. For more specific information, please refer to the full Terms at this link.
If your weebly login isn’t working any longer and your account is suspended as it was in our case good luck going through support. They could care less in helping us get our account back.
If I were you I would use alternative free website builders or better yet buy a domain name and host your own site you own and control with Hostgator so you never have to worry about losing your website again based on what they want to control with their terms and services.